Based on the Classic 5F1 circuit as used by Eric Clapton when recording the Layla album. The Rosewell Bluespup offers all the tone of the original 50s amplifier with some great added benefits. The Rosewell Bluepup comes with a 5 position power attenuator as well as a 2 position switch to adjust the amount of gain the amplifier outputs. This is a perfect home/studio amplifier that really packs a punch!
- Triple Chrome Plated Chassis
- Sprague Atom Filter Capacitors
- Mallory 150 Signal Capacitors
- USA Heyboer Transformers, hand-wired on a fibre eyelet board
- Carbon Film Resistors
- CTS Volume, On/Off Control
- Switchcraft Jacks
- Jensen P8R Alnico Magnet Speaker
- Cabinet is original Champ dimensions covered in Tweed
Aged with 3 x coats of Rosewell Amber Shellac
- Power range through 5 levels attenuation 60mw – 7.5 watts
- 2-position switch which can provide a traditional amount of gain or additional drive.
Each Rosewell amplifier comes with a lifetime warranty